“At Well Springs, we really do care!”
Welcome to Well Springs, a first class nursing home in Heaton, Bradford serving the communities of Bradford, Keighley and West Yorkshire.
Our home is one of the leading residential nursing homes in the area, offering quality care and outstanding facilities.
With a reputation for excellence, we pride ourselves on our consistently high independent rating and highly favourable family feedback.
We care deeply about our residents; their well-being and health are paramount and we feel this shines through. We welcome you to visit at any time to see our nursing home in Heaton, Bradford for yourself.
Well Springs: your first choice of nursing home in Bradford, Keighley and West Yorkshire.
“We pride ourselves on our consistent independent rating, backed up by examples of wonderful family feedback”
Please rollover image to highlight team members.
Sue Seal – General Manager
Cath Davies – Matron & Registered Manager
Sue Walsh – Administrator
Joe Poblacion – Clinical Manager
Lisa McMahon – Senior Team Leader
Noel Collins – Team Leader
Summary of our Features & Equipment
- 24 hour nursing care and supervision.
- Single and double en-suite rooms.
- Nurse call system.
- Remote control colour TV’s in each room.
- 8 person passenger lift.
- Private telephone facilities available.
- Hydrotherapy bathing equipment.
- Specialist “End of Life” care.
- Visiting chiropodist & physiotherapist.
- Hairdressing salon.
- Special dietary requirements catered for.
- Attractive, secure gardens.
- Hydraulic hoists.
- Profiling beds.
- Daily activities.